[Frcleads] Thursday Meeting

Loen, D 16loend at ttsdstudents.org
Wed Dec 16 03:19:57 EST 2015

Hey Leads,

Thursday will be both a team building day and sub-team training day. This
will include briefly introducing everybody, and then a competition where we
will break into small groups to build the tallest tower out of spaghetti
and marshmallows in 10 minutes.

 After that, we will break into the sub-teams (Mechanical, programming,
electrical, etc.). Before the season starts, everybody should be familiar
with safety protocol for being in the machining area, and the general
organization of ttoa and our materials. It is up to the sub-team leads to
teach their teams what they need to know to be successful come kickoff. We
have a very limited time before our season starts so lets make the most of
it!

Davis