[Clubfair] Tualatin Robotics Meeting Oct 4, 5-6PM TuHS TECH 309

Hubbard, Jill jhubbard at ttsd.k12.or.us
Sat Sep 29 22:50:46 EDT 2012

Interested in joining Tualatin Robotics or just want to find out more about us?  You're invited to attend our informational/sign up meeting on October 4th from 5-6PM in the TuHS TECH wing room 309. Both returning and new students must bring a parent.

Returning Students:  If you are unable to attend, you must let me know ahead of time.  We have a lot of student interest and a limited number of spots.

We hope to see you there!

Tualatin High School Engineering and Computer Science Teacher
(503)431-5696
https://www.jillhubbard.com
http://twitter.com/jillhubbard